$20.00 – $50.00
We love hosting campers on our farm during the growing season. We have beautiful gardens, polyculture beds, perennial beds, hugelkulture beds, chickens, bees, a mud oven, a passive-solar earth-bermed greenhouse, straw-clay farm building, and more! See our Pictures page for an idea of what you could be sleeping next to!
- Tent and Vehicle camping only. No super big RVs. No hookups. No generators.
- Camping is primitive. Do NOT have: hot water, potable treated water, or any swimming or bathing (Lake Erie is 15 minutes away)
- BEST time to camp is June, July, August — Other times MAY be accommodated
- We DO limit to 8 parking spots (talk to us if you need more)
- All campers are asked to read through our “Campers at Red Beet Row” information so you can plan accordingly.
Suggested donation per night, per tent: $20-50
Contact us to schedule your camp trip.
Location: 2889 E Maple Rd, Jefferson, OH